Ah the classic s’mores. You like ice cream cake right? Yeah that’s what I thought. Ok well if you like both, then make this, because it’s both together.
• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 4 cups mini marshmallows, divided
• 1 cup milk
• 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
• 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream
• 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping
• Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted Country Crock® Spread and sugar in medium bowl; press into 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish.
• Microwave chocolate chips, 2 cups marshmallows and milk in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 4 minutes or until completely melted, stirring once. Cool 10 minutes, then stir in remaining 2 cups marshmallows. Spread over crust; freeze 1 hour or until firm.
• Sprinkle crumbled graham crackers over chocolate layer. With scissors, cut carton from Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut crosswise into 4 slices. Arrange slices in baking dish, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
Frost with whipped topping just before serving. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional graham cracker crumbs.